Thursday, March 26, 2009

Crawling!

Look at her go!

It's so fun, Lydia has been learning to crawl for a couple weeks now mostly on other people's carpet but it seems like just the last few days she has really figured out she can go places and get things. She still doesn't like our wood floor so that's why we have a blanket down. Her knees are so red today. Even on our laps she is trying to crawl away and get something- the grass is always greener on the other... lap :-) It's a little bitter sweet because she is happy, and I'm glad she is progressing so well, but I love just holding her and cuddling her on my lap without her trying to run away. She has always been such a content baby that I was spoiled. She is still wonderful though and I'll probably pine for her to be just crawling when she walks :-) I love each new stage so much so it will be great!

3 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm glad I finally found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog through Kamilla, glad to see you here. She is so cute, I agree on the bitter sweetness of growing up! I can't believe my babies are 6 and 3!

    ReplyDelete